VISA SERVICESThe Kenya Embassy wishes to inform visa applicants that all visa applications will be processed online through the new electronic visa processing system eVisa (www.evisa.go.ke).
Eligibility. Do you qualify to apply? click here
Applicants who need to apply to the Director of Immigration services kindly read the section on "Referred Visa " below.
HOW DO I APPLY1. Go to www.evisa.go.ke and click on create eVisa account
2. Once Logged in, Select Deparment of Immigration services.
3. Select submit Appplication.
4. Select Kenyan Visa.
5. Select the type of Visa and read the Instructions Carefully.
6. Fill in the application form.
7. Pay Using visa card, Mastercard and other debit cards.
8. Await approval via email, then download and print the eVisa from your eCitizen account.
9. Present your printed eVisa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
POINTS TO NOTE1. Visa processing fee is non refundable.
2. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
3. The possesion of an eVisa is not the final Authority to enter The Republic of Kenya.
4. Engaging in any form of business or employment without a requisite permit or pass is an offence.
5. A visa is required prior to entry into The Republic of Kenya.
6. The e-Visa printout must be presented at the port of entry.
CATEGORY 3: REFERRED VISA
Nationals of the following countries, classes and categories of Persons require visa authority before departure to Kenya
|Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea
(Formerly N. Korea)
(b) Applicants against whom there is some local objections or doubt in the country where the application is made.
(c) Stateless persons or persons not holding valid passports or other travel documents issued by their own country of nationality, including recognized refugee holders of the United Nations Refugee Travel Documents.
(d) Prohibited immigrants as enumerated under Chapter I, paragraph ‘E’ of the Visa Regulations. for detailsclick here